APV x800 Series next-gen ADCs optimize the availability, performance and security of cloud services and enterprise applications while reducing cost and complexity in the data center.
Powered by Array’s 64-bit SpeedCore® architecture, APV x800 Series next-generation application delivery controllers (ADCs) cost-effectively drive industry-leading performance across a robust set of availability, acceleration and security features to deliver unmatched overall value. Available as high-performance appliances that feature the latest in hardware acceleration and energy-efficient components or as agile virtual appliances that enable flexible pay-as-you-go business models, APV Series ADCs are engineered to boost application performance in modern data center, cloud and virtual environments and speed ROI for service provider, enterprise and public sector organizations.
Highlights & Benefits
- Dedicated appliances from 7 Gbps to 160 Gbps and virtual appliances with support for one to eight vCPUs to scale-up and scale-out as needed; also available on popular public cloud marketplaces such as AWS and Azure
- Integrated Layer-4 and Layer-7 server load balancing, link load balancing, global server load balancing, connection multiplexing, SSL acceleration, SSL intercept, caching, compression, traffic shaping, DDoS protection, IPv6 and web application security
- High-performance, kernel-level Layer-7 policy engine to enable customizable application traffic management without impacting performance or scalability
- Multi-level security including a hardened OS, forwardor reverse-proxy architecture and kernel-level web firewall for guarding applications without impacting performance
- Secure Application Access to authenticate and streamline user access to web-based and other applications in conjunction with AAA servers including SAML, LDAP, RADIUS and OAuth for Single Sign-On
- Delivers 99.999% application availability, up to 5x application acceleration and provides a first line of defense for web-enabled applications and cloud services
- Offloads SSL processing from web and application servers for increased efficiency, capacity and return on investment (ROI)
- Intercepts and decrypts/re-encrypts SSL traffic for 3rd-party security appliances, allowing full inspection
- Industry-leading performance and ECC/RSA throughput and transactions per second, and the industry’s best overall SSL performance/price ratio, with advanced client certificate handling for secure application support and easy application integration
- Intelligently load balances traffic across optimal WAN links to reduce costs and improve the performance of business-critical applications
- Application-specific certifications, guides and policies for rapid deployment and accelerated delivery of business-critical enterprise applications
- ePolicy™ L7 application scripting and eRoute™ L4 routing for custom control of application traffic
- IPv6 gold certified for IPv4 preservation, IPv4/6 translation and IPv6 migration
- Array eCloud™ RESTful API and XML-RPC for seamless interaction with cloud management systems and 3rd party monitoring solutions
- Integration with VMware vRealize Orchestrator and Microsoft System Center, as well as OpenStack load balancing-as-a-service (LBaaS)
- Space-efficient, redundant-power hardware appliances that consume 10-35% less power versus alternative solutions
- Familiar CLI, intuitive cloud-friendly WebUI and centralized management for ease of use and configuration.